This website is the property of BONAVENTURA YACHTING
- Business name: SAS BONAVENTURA YACHTING
- Trade name: Flexiteek Atlantique
- Business entity: SAS (simplified joint-stock company) with a capital of 20.000€
- Head office adress : Zone d’Activité de la Corne Neuve – 3, rue Ampère – 17139 Dompierre sur Mer -FRANCE. Tél. : 09.83.59.05.72
- RCS : La Rochelle 753 572 577
- SIRET : 753 572 577 00025
- Intracommunity VAT : FR 47753572577
- Code APE : 4649Z
Chairman and Director of publication : Rémi Campan
- Designed by STUDIO VITAMINEGraphic design, layout, web development, SEO.www.studiovitamine.com
- Website hosting : Shared web hosting service OVHOVH – 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – FRANCE.
LOI INFORMATIQUE ET LIBERTÉS
- The user is informed that, according to French law (art. 27 de la loi informatique, fichiers et libertés du 6 janvier 1978), the optional information he will decide to communicate while filling out any web form on this website, is for the only use of BONAVENTURA YACHTING, responsible for handling the information used only for administrative and commercial purposes, and also for other group companies and BONAVENTURA YACHTING partners, unless opposed by the user.
- The user has a right to access, change, correct and delete his personal data by writing to BONAVENTURA YACHTING’s head office adress
- CNIL: Declaration No. 1764084 v 0
OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT
- This website is subject to the French Authors’ rights and Intellectual property law. Any reproduction, even partial, is forbidden without previous written authorisation from Bonnaventura Yachting’s publication manager and would constitute an infringement sanctioned by art. L.335-2 of the Code de la propriété intellectuelle (French Authors’ rights and Intellectual property law).
- Users of the site shall not be authorised to set up a hyperlink leading to this site without prior and express authorisation from BONAVENTURA YACHTING.
- ©Olivier Blanchet/ Neel Trimarans
- ©Frédéric LE LAN / Communauté d’Agglomération de La Rochelle.
- ©Fountaine Pajot/ MY 37
- ©Flexiteek International AB
- © bådnyt.dk/ Isiteek
- © Creative Commons CC/ picto Flexiteek 2G/Dmitry Baranovskiy, AU
- © Creative Commons CC/ picto Flexiteek 2G/Tommy Lau, HK
- © Creative Commons CC/ picto Flexiteek 2G/Luca Reghellin
- ©Bonaventura Yachting
- Users of this site recognise having the competence and the means to access this site ensuring that their computer system is free of viruses and that it’s in prefect working condition.
- Users acknowledge that they have been informed that the website can be accessed 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, except for technical maintenance, servicing and updating operations.
- BONAVENTURA YACHTING constantly makes every effort to provide users with verified information and/or tools, but it shall not be held liable for errors, lack of availability of information and/or the presence of a virus on its website.
Collection of personal data
We collect the following information via our quote request form:
- Last name
- First name
- Email address
- Phone number
The personal details we collect are obtained through our quote request form and through your interaction with our website.
Unless we hear otherwise from you, we undertake to keep your data for a maximum period of three (3) years.
Forms and interactivity
Your personal details are collected via the following forms:
- Our quote request form and our contact form
We use the information collected from these forms for the following purposes:
- To respond to your quote request
- To send you commercial offers
- To send you newsletters
Rights of objection and withdrawal
We are committed to upholding your rights of objection, rectification and withdrawal regarding your personal data. The right of objection means that website users can refuse to have their personal information used for certain purposes outlined at the time of collection.
The right of withdrawal means that website users can request the removal of their personal information from a mailing list, for example.
To exercise these rights, you can write to us by email at: email@example.com, or by post to:
Zone d’Activité de la Corne Neuve – 3, rue Ampère – 17139 Dompierre sur Mer -FRANCE
The personal information that we collect is stored in a secure environment. The people who work for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality in order to safeguard the privacy of your data. However, no mechanism can guarantee absolute security, so there is always an element of risk when sending your personal information over the internet.
We undertake to comply fully with the legal requirements of the GDPR.